Affiliate marketing has become one of the most efficient ways to market to specific target groups or reach a wider audience. It has often been mistaken as the marketing tool exclusively for online betting sites, but it has long outlived the gambling industry. Over the years, it has expanded into a massive digital marketing strategy that works on all products, services and industries.
For instance, currently, more than 80% of brands use affiliate marketing, according to the statistics released by Mediakix. It’s one of the most rewarding digital marketing strategies you can ever implement for your brand.
Larry Bussey, the Author of How to Make Money Online, says, “Affiliate marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires. Affiliate marketing maybe your next best career move.”
Do You Need A Tech Expert When Launching A New Affiliate Marketing Campaign?
With the emergency of advanced affiliate marketing software, you may not need a tech expert when launching a new affiliate marketing campaign. These programs facilitate all bases of affiliate marketing campaign management, from creating, implementing and managing affiliate links to optimizing site traffic, managing referrals, and tracking and reporting sales.
Once an affiliates program is hosted remotely or installed on your server, you can easily write program rules and policies, set up a panel of affiliates, add more affiliates and communicate with affiliates. You can also add products and creatives, track leads and sales, and manage affiliate payments with a few clicks.
Preventing Fraud in Affiliate Marketing Program
The affiliate marketing industry is forecast to be worth $8 billion by 2022. As a result, the industry is increasingly becoming a target for fraud. For instance, in 2020 alone, merchants lost around $1.4 billion through affiliate marketing fraud. If you fail to implement fraud detection and prevention measures, you may find yourself paying affiliates money they don’t deserve.
Fortunately, you don’t need a tech-savvy to help you prevent affiliate marketing fraud or need to invest in separate digital asset security and management solutions. Most affiliate marketing software comes with fraud prevention and security tools. These tools help prevent fraud and ensure affiliates’ data is under lock and key, building trust for all parties.
Communicating With Affiliates
Building a relationship with your affiliates is one of the most important factors for a successful affiliate marketing campaign. This is because your affiliates are a link to your potential clients.
With so many options for digital communication, it can be overwhelming to choose the best ones and implement them. Fortunately, regular communication with your affiliates doesn’t need to be difficult. Some affiliate marketing software allows merchants to communicate with affiliates through emails and newsletters through their platforms.
Choosing The Right Affiliate Marketing Software Platform
Finding the perfect affiliate marketing software for your brand is an important step toward success. Getting stuck with the wrong program is the worst thing that could happen. To help you choose a good program, here are important features to look for:
- SaaS integration: You need to pick a software program that you can easily integrate with e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify and payment gateways such as PayPal.
- Reports and Tracking: The program should be able to track clicks and sales in real-time and give merchants and affiliates an overview and detailed reports.
- User-friendly interface: You need to choose a program with an intuitive interface with a dashboard that gives an overview of your affiliate marketing campaigns and their progress. The dashboard should also enable affiliates to view their earnings and easily access shareable content.
- Customer Support: You need to choose a platform that offers customer support across platforms for you and your affiliates.
- Price: While you should focus more on the features of the program, price should also be a key factor to consider. Some software programs are ideal for small brands with a tight budget. Be prepared to pay a little more for complex software programs since they come with advanced features.
Ready to get started?
If you are looking for reliable and pocket-friendly affiliate marketing software, give a try to iDevAffiliate. This affiliate program is packed with today’s most popular tools to make affiliate marketing management as easy as possible. Whether you are a layman or a tech expert, iDevAffiliate is built for you. The software installs in just minutes and easily integrates into your existing website.